Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A lot has happened in the last week..


I am no longer with the Meatpacking District Initiative. I'm currently in the market for a job.. but I don't know where to look.. Should I get some silly waitress job so I can model? Should I get a 'real' job and start working towards grad school now? Unfortunately not many jobs will accomdate the schedule I need to succeed with modeling.

I did get one of those castings though. It was stock photography but the pictures are wonderful. And making what I would in a week in 3 hours sitting on a couch isn't all that bad either.
I moved. That means I've now lived in the West Village, by union square, by columbus circle and in the east village all in just 4 months. Impressive, no? I'm sick of moving.. But my new housemate is a wonderful french woman who works for the UN. I think she's a keeper.

I got the unedited pictures back from a week ago. I think they came out really well. I can't imagine what they'll look like edited..

That's it. My new apartment doens't have internet so it's hard to update..




No comments: