Sunday, November 11, 2007

So it's been forever since I posted. I just don't think this is viewed much.

The last 2 months have been pretty big for me.

I started going to agencies again 2 months ago and was offered the opportunity to join Red if I worked out and dieted (after spraining my ankle and not being able to work out for a month that was understandable..)

So I dieted, exercised and came back in 2 weeks and they said they could see a lot of improvement and offered me a contract. Since then I've kept up with the diet, lost 6 lbs and gained a ton in muscle and I got feedback from them 2 days ago saying I look fantastic. After the drama I had when I was 13 with elite constantly telling me to lose weight, their encouragment was such a relief.

Now I have tons of castings and they've gotten me 2 jobs so far. :)

Besides that... I visited my grandparents out in the middle of nowhere last month.. I've been going to a few events a night.. Had a great Halloween as Jessica Rabbit -

And I moved in with my friend to the West Village last week.


Maybe I'll try to update with some of the events I go to and rndom fashion things I see. :)



1 comment:

City Living said...

Congrats to the diet and working out success! What kind of workout are you doing?