Thursday, January 31, 2008


So it's FASHION WEEK.. which means I've been going to a billion castings a day. Unfortunately I've had the flu on top of the running around, so I haven't been a very happy camper. :(

The first show I'm walking in today is uptown. Seems you find out the DAY before if you're doing a show, so I don't know what the rest of fashion week holds so far...

but after I'm going to Paris for their fashion week! And staying for 2 or 3 months to work! I hope I'll update this thing more from there to keep in touch with people at home. I'm nervous to go - I don't know the language or anyone there - but it should be an amazing experience.. (Ps to that - I got an agency in Paris and Milan earlier in the month. Went around and saw them in each city..)

Here's a pic from a recent shoot (it's getting published :)) and I have to run and get ready for the show..

No comments: